Friday, February 27, 2015

30 Day Challenge- Day 5

Thank Goodness its Friday! Am I right?! It was a long week. Today was great though! As of today Richard and I are Homeowners! It's still pretty hard to believe!

Anyways, today's challenge was to take a photo of something that I wore today. Well, I couldn't take a picture of the shirt I wore because I dropped barbecue sauce all over it when we were eating dinner, and I didn't see the point in photographing my blue jeans, so I took a picture of my favorite necklace!I wear this most days. Richard got it for me the second Christmas we were together when we were dating and I have worn it more days than I haven't. It's a reminder of my sweet husband throughout the day and also a symbol of my love and devotion for my Savior.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment