Tuesday, February 24, 2015

30 Day Challenge- Day 2

Hello!

I hope you had a Terrific Tuesday! I went to the gym today and participated in the "Body Flo" class. It's a combination of yoga, Pilates and tai chi, all rolled into one. If you know anything about me, you will know that I'm super out of shape. I was super nervous and thought the class was going to be hard but it was so easy! Yes, it worked my body but it wasn't cardio that made me feel nauseous and dizzy. It stretched my body and made me feel awesome! I recommend Les Mills classes to anyone who loves doing group workout classes...

Today is Day 2 of my 30 Day creativity challenge. Today's challenge was to take a self portrait. This was my very first time doing a self portrait so I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm super excited to see what everyone thinks about how it turned out.




No comments:

Post a Comment